Leviathan: the Cargo demo is available on Steam. It is a great chance to try the game out if you haven't done it yet!
Visit the store page and press the Download Demo button.
We've been working hard for this entire week on the demo version and on some game improvements. Here they are:
- People's Patrol route: direction improved, sprites added, animated doors added.
- Red Dress route: improved the scene, where we can chose a person to talk to. It should play smoother now.
- Main story, chapter 1: direction improved.
- Main story, chapter 2: cut off some unnecessary dialogs to improve ingame dynamics.
- Sounds: main menu sound design finished. We are also trying to reevaluate our approach to sound design of the game in order to make the process more streamlined.
The Cargo: Update 4
In this update we bring you the first chapter of the new "Red Dress" route! The route describes the highborn and their strange, diverse world and continues the story of one of the most popular characters from The Last Day of Decade - Kael Domian. The route will continue in the future updates, once the new locations are polished up for the release.
Speaking about the locations, we are working on a huge hangar which will link the underground tunnels to the garden. All of the dialogues for the next few chapters are complete, as well as the 3D models for the new locations. The texture work is 60% finished, and once it is done, we will continue drawing characters and assembling new story fragments for you to enjoy!
The new update will improve the game significantly. We are adding a loading screen to improve the overall performance of the game, fixing the lighting in the location with the consoles and upgrading the game sound.
It's time to update and meet Kael! We thank you for your continued support and interest in our game. Stay tuned for future updates!